Forgot Password
Statistics
There are 6 Users online:
0 Members, 6 Guests.

Forums

Pages: -1- 
Main>>> Suggestions / Feedback>>> Adding a Kihtan Character
Posted Jul 02, 2010 11:52 am
I've noticed that under "Add a Character", Khitan isn't an option. Is there a way to fix this so I can add Adoratrice? Just wondering.

Posted Jul 08, 2010 10:19 am
It is now

Posted Apr 24, 2011 8:35 am
Whoa! Randomly I decide to check out the tater website, and see how things are going.. Seen this, and reset my pw to login so that I could post and offer to fix it since it looked like Romethree didn't..

Then I realized when I double checked, that it is fixed.. (wth right?) Turns out, the jerk who fooled me looks like a spam bot who copied the first post..

Weird, Vark you been getting much spam or this a first? Never thought I would see the day when someone would target this software to abuse.. Lol

Posted Apr 24, 2011 11:08 am
Our old Bloodline forums were pretty well protected, and even they were getting hit pretty hard by the spam bots. We even had spam bots hitting our site making a concerted effort to crack passwords on existing accounts. Fortunately our accounts would lock too quickly for them to successfully break any passwords, but that created the added annoyance of having to unlock accounts for everyone daily. Spammers are getting more and more obnoxious with these bots...

Posted May 10, 2011 11:20 am
Quote:
Posted: Apr 24, 2011 8:35 am by Digitaldeath
Whoa! Randomly I decide to check out the tater website, and see how things are going.. Seen this, and reset my pw to login so that I could post and offer to fix it since it looked like Romethree didn't..

Then I realized when I double checked, that it is fixed.. (wth right?) Turns out, the jerk who fooled me looks like a spam bot who copied the first post..

Weird, Vark you been getting much spam or this a first? Never thought I would see the day when someone would target this software to abuse.. Lol

Luckily it hasn't been too bad. Of course, it does happen from time to time though.
Pages: -1- 

Information Center

Forum Stats

3,373 Posts in 983 Topics by 438 users.
Our newest member: CliftonArre
Latest Post: grandpa devil (May 25, 2011 1:38 pm)

Users online

6 Guests, 0 Members
User active in the last 15 minutes:
Most Online Today: 17. Most Online Ever: 141. (Nov 19, 2022 8:13 pm)
No New Posts - Forum contains no new posts.
[ Time: 0.0114629268646 | Queries: 7]